3.07.2012

Doors are opening!!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by one of Caldwell's finest about doing some head shots for her application to The Voice!!  


I could go on and on about how great Kelsey is but the truth is: you all already know it!!

She has been a part of my life for 14 years and I am thankful for that every day!!  She is smart, happy, positive, funny, genuine, honest, upbeat and WONDERFUL!!!  She is just plain flat the best!!!!  My children are old enough to not need a babysitter and still they beg us to go out on a date and hire Kelsey to come babysit them!  :) 

Here's a couple of images from our session.... while you look at them take a second to send up a little prayer for her!! 

I can't wait to see what the future holds!!!












0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP