8.18.2011

Welcome to the world Kane Matthew!!!




I am so incredibly excited to be starting a new adventure into Birth Photography! I hope that eventually Birth Stories will be my specialty and I'll be welcoming new babies into the world consistently!! It was an honor to be included on such a special day and capture some everlasting memories for the family. The vision of Mom watching this video for the first time will forever make my heart happy!!


To many of you it is no surprise that I Love babies!! I believe the entire process from conception to birth is so amazing it's almost unbelievable. Honestly, without stating all the details, every single minute process, the perfect timing, the body's ability to create life... how does it all work so perfectly time and time again? Not long after I really started getting deep into photography I saw my first birth video. I sat in front of the computer and bawled my eyes out while watching complete strangers bring a beautiful new life into this world!! I HAD to see more!! I watched every video I could possibly find... and I bawled through every single one of them!! I HAD to find a way to be a part of this. I HAD to find a way to capture this amazing process that only someone as great as our God could create!


One of the best things (I think) about Birth Photography is the ability to forever remember one of the most important days of your life!! I was medicated with all of my births and, while I am SO VERY thankful for modern medicine, it left my memories of the day groggy to say the least. How awesome would it be if you had a video from the day your child was born? To be able to show your child how much they are loved and let them see for themselves the joy their life brought you!! And, as in this case, for mom to be able to see everything that occurred while she was in recovery is priceless!


The goal is to include the birth but sometimes (as in this case) that's not possible. This doesn't make the slide show any less perfect, as you can see!! Before anyone screams and runs the other direction let me just say: there is nothing inappropriate included when the birth is captured!!! The things that are not in this slide show that would be, had it not been a C-section, are mom bearing down during contractions, dad comforting her, baby just seconds after he/she enters the world and the immediate emotions of Mom and Dad when they see their child for the first time! I would not publish things like that... my belief is that if it's not something I would let my kids watch, it won't be published by me!


Hope you all love it as much as I (we) do!!!






Oh, and one more thing.... I would have loved to put some AWESOME song that we all love on this video but it's agains copyright law and I'm not that kinda person! :P

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP