6.11.2011

it's been sooooo looonnngggg....

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since we've posted. It seems like the last month or two of the school year is always JAM PACKED with so much to do - and I only have one child... can't even imagine how Sandy handles it all.

The month of May, at our house, was packed with trips here and there. The first weekend of May, I flew to Syracuse, New York to bowl with a group of fabulous ladies! We visited Niagra Falls and New York City, rode the Staten Island Ferry and the Subway, ate at Hard Rock Cafe in Niagra Falls and in Times Square, stayed in the "W" hotel which is right across from Ground Zero, stood in line for what seemed like forever at Carlos' Bakery (a.k.a Cake Boss) in Hoboken, New Jersey, then back through Pennsylvania to return to Syracuse for our flight home. Then shortly after I returned, George took a little trip with his brother to Mississippi, traveling through Arkansas and Tennessee. He had a great time! Then within the same month we were all three traveling together to Arkansas and canoed in Missouri. WOW! It was tons of fun, but I'm glad to be home this month.

June is full of heat, wheat dust, long days and short nights in our household. Since George works at the Coop, he man's the elevator at Spring (six miles south of Anthony) and almost every evening Zack and I take him supper. This is pretty much the only way we see him during the month of June and sometimes July.

And July is approaching quickly... which means fourth of July! I think next to Christmas, this might be Zack's favorite holiday. With that in mind, I toted my camera to our evening dinner date with George and captured some great images. I hope you enjoy them!



 


0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP